My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Little Claire's DT Digi-Stamp Challenge # 10 - Lace & Pearls - Flowerhead

Good Morning Everyone!
 
For the Little Claire's DT Digi-Stamp Challenge # 10 - Lace and Pearls, I have used the Digi Stamp - Flowerhead. I cut the flower out in photoshop and layered it over two more flowers to create my own version of this digi-stamp.



I used a lovely laced doily and lace ribbon for the background and layered this on brown cardstock. I coloured in the flowers (after printing) in Promarkers and hand cut the flowers, cutting a separate one to layer on top using foam pads. I used my Promarkers to colour the pearls in, so the tones matched and added a simple greeting cut into a banner.


Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: